Xenos

 God sleeps in the rocks,

Dreams in the plant,

Stirs in the animal,

And awakens in man.

(Ibn Al Arabi)

 


Breathless before your presence

I’m more alive around you like a child barefooted

with no fears,  free spirited.

 

Why do you struggle to understand me

when you’ve known me for eternity,

felt me with such certainty?

 

Come around again carefree

for my boundaries are but gates,

only for the humble to approach me.

 

courtesy of @mrrosevelt

 

That which is beautiful

deserves to be seen

That which is true

deserves to be gleaned…

 

Her lips look like love

Her eyes like the moon

Her smile like the sun

Her voice the sound of noon

Her presence, the universe

As only the heavens know true

How much I think of you

 

In every turn,

at each new place,

none like the other,

I see your face…

Comments