Higgs Field


Courtesy of phys.org


A strained note,
Stretching the vibration to the last drop,
I want to give you my all
will you receive me?

Do you need this?
Do you want me?

Your intentions are masked,
or has my perception been hijacked,
By my own wants
By my own needs

I’m bending reality to what’s not,
I’m in pain but I cannot,
Tell you?
No!

Stand strong in quiet reflection
Show them you’re King with regal projection

I’m tired,
(Says the scientist)
You can’t be tired,
(Says the mystic)

I’m whole like an atom; I don’t need these… desires,
(Beguiled the scientist)
Come together like fusion; then you may… retire,
(Retorted the mystic)

As the universe chuckles,
at a man who’s trying to understand everything!


Anthony Okello: Orders From Above (2012)


We landed in a mystical world
with endless possibilities and hurts,
We choose here for a purpose
but we forgot ever since we returned,
A guide rushed to remind us
but we forgot the message and muddle it with beliefs,
A savior, a prophet, a muse
came to remind us this is not all there is to be,
But the world we see feels like all that is
as intellect clashes with intuition for our screens,
Pundits scream get more things!
Comments shoot back you know nothing!
Ah! What does this all mean?
You mean this living?
We live today and die tomorrow
We live each morning and die a little in our bed robes,
Our dreams keep us alive
Our nightmares push us to survive,
A few woke up and realized
It seems we’ve been here before in time,
We just forgot the infinite yesterday
while longing  for the endless tomorrow...




Another blessed day | Let is pour
the bitter and the sweet | searching for meaning
putting ourselves out | Let it stain
the wins and the defeats | to be seen
at the core | Let it reign
the rising from the slips | you can say
all we want | Let we pray
for the waking and the sleep | is to feel
wanted, needed, appreciated |
Let we, Let we… (to be too) | healthy, respected, loved
and at peace | Be!


Comments

  1. Defmatic Don Marcelo, I always knew something special laid underneath that bundle of flesh and bones; I witnessed the restlessness of a pondering mind at a fetal stage and, now I see the birth of a poet... keep digging! It only gets more and more beautiful from here. TCWBTC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Thank you! I'm humbled, On to the next ;-)

      Delete

Post a Comment